Tuesday, January 13, 2009

please do not take admission in bhutta college


WANNA TAKE ADMISSION IN BHUTTA

It really seems a nice college from the gate to the buildings but i believe that if you are an aspirant or an aspirants parent to get into the great BHUTTA COLLEGE OF ENGG. AND TECH. or BHUTTA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION you are nothing more than a fool.

We passed out from the same college and still have no respect for it. I hope you wanna know why, I have the answer ready for you cause it gave me nothing but nightmares and is still the worst thing i have done in whole of my life.

I am sure you get yourself into a College for good education and a nice paying job after the degree.

I am proud to announce and assure you that you wont get either of them.
The teachers here are purely knowledgeless freaks with just a graduation degree and are emloyed in the college at a salary of 5ooo to 20,000 at the max.

The people assisting your admission would have surely told you about the great placements the great teachers and the great labs of the college.

If you got a bit of brains ask them to show you proofs.Neither of the machines work in the Mechanical and Electronics labs,out of nearly 200 computer only 15 may work that too if you have the electricity supply at that time.

The generator is only for the chairman's pleasure room.

the fee collected is often forgotten about about and if you dont have the fee slip you will have to pay again...

The best asset of the college is its hostel, which has small conjusted rooms with 4 people forced to stay together, no restriction of drugs and alcohol(infact the warden would love to drink in your company)



there are several other facts that i am going to show up in here very soon, as i am collecting video and audio evidences of the great deeds happening in the college

they have spoiled our lives dont let them spoil yours, get yourself into some nice college but dont come here.

I am trying to prevent as many people from coming thru my blog.

I'll try to get evidences soon and get them posted here, wait for them if you dont believe me yet.




1 comment:

I WILL SAVE YOU said...

thanks for the help . I was about to come to the college thanks.